InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Site Lead to support a contract to provide strategic planning, engineering, education and training, and Cybersecurity management services for existing platforms of the Army National Guard (ARNG) Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) in the following functional areas: Distributed learning program management services; distributed learning online portal operations; and distributed learning point of delivery capabilities management. Must have an active Secret clearance. The Site Lead will be responsible for:
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and direct Contractor personnel to provide GuardU services and deliverables assigned under this contract.
- Assist GuardU Contractor personnel with interpreting and understanding U.S. Army, NGB, and ARNG organizations, policies, procedures, and processes, and provide direct supervision of Contractor personnel at Camp Robinson, Arkansas.
- Monitor GuardU services and deliverables for compliance with applicable Government requirements, standards, and practices.
- Have sufficient professional knowledge and awareness of details to recognize when technical, contractual, or procedural problems are developing, and sufficient management ability to recommend appropriate and feasible corrective actions to the Government
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Instructional Development and Learning Technologies (or related disciplines) with seven or more years of work experience
- Five or more years of work experience with online instructional technologies associated with beginning-to-end production, sustainment, hosting, and administration of distributed learning content.
- Five or more years of work experience producing and sustaining instructional products (resident and DL) with the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) model, with emphasis on the production and sustainment of instructional products for distributed learning.
- Five or more years of work experience leading teams performing distributed learning online portal operations similar in size and scope as described in this contract.
- Demonstrated written, oral, and presentation skills expected of experienced Instructional Developers and Learning Technologist (or related field).
- Demonstrated experience with implementing Blackboard Learn capabilities in support of organizational learning objectives required.