InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in Bagram, Afghanistan for a Task Order providing a Communications Engineering and Installation (EI) capability to forward deployed United States Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) forces. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED. The Project Manager shall be the primary representative responsible for all work performed under this contract, addressing all personnel and any non-performance issues, participating in Program Management Reviews and ensuring all standards referenced are adhered to. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinates the preparation, review and consolidation of data on client communications infrastructure, budgets, acquisitions and business plans.
- Provides assistance for proposing, implementing and enforcing policies, standards and methodologies.
- Supervises all contracted personnel engaged in the operation and support of communications infrastructure.
- Provides development of Quality Assurance Plan as part of the project management plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
- Provides an independent assessment of how the project's development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- BS in Engineering, computer science, math, physics or related scientific discipline, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems from an accredited university: or Bachelor of Science or Arts in Business Administration from an accredited university
- At least 15 years of experience at this level of position managing like contracts
- At least 5 years within the last 6 years as a Program or Project Manager managing CENTCOME E&I contracts
- PMP, CAPM, CSM, CompTIA Project+, PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner, OR Associate in Project Management Certification
- Willing and able to deploy OCONUS
- Current/Active Secret Clearance