InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Sr Cybersecurity Systems Engineer/Info Security Analyst to support our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Sr Cybersecurity Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established IA standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs
- Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments
- Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application security policy and enterprise solutions
- Support the building of security architectures
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content
- Perform system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational IA and CND systems
- Apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to : system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off- the-shelf cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; auditing; certification and accreditation process; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control); and security testing.
- Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements. Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management. Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements. Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures. Perform certification and accreditations by reviewing documentation and providing recommendations
- TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- 4-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT or IAM Level III Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Computer Environment Certification: CCNP-Security, CISM, CASP CE, Associate of (ISC)2, CISSP, or equivalent
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Possess working knowledge of Assessment and Authorization practices within DoDI8510.01, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process including various security tools (ACAS, HBSS, etc).
- Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
- Understanding of DHS/DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53, DHS 4300A SSH and other applicable policies