InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Computer Aided Design (CAD) Technician in Bagram, Afghanistan for a Task Order providing a Communications Engineering and Installation (EI) capability to forward deployed United States Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) forces. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED. The CAD Technician shall be responsible for:
- must produce various types of drawings that include site plans, equipment layouts and details, elevation views of site/equipment, schematics and grounding details.
- Candidate must be able to produce drawings from sketches, mark-ups, existing as-builts, site maps, photos, field notes and existing AutoCAD drawings (when available).
- Candidate is expected to be a self-starter, ability to perform duties with only limited supervision and be a cooperative team player. .
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- At least 3 years of CAD drafting experience and telecommunications industry
- At least 2 years of experience in AutoCAD 2013 or newer, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop
- Candidate must be able to complete drawing packages in timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Willing and able to deploy OCONUS
- Current/Active Secret Clearance