InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Field Survey Technician/Field Engineer in Bagram, Afghanistan for a Task Order providing a Communications Engineering and Installation (EI) capability to forward deployed United States Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) forces. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED. The Field Engineer shall be responsible for:
- executing site surveys to inform the design and layout of telecommunications network to include aerial, buried and underground Fiber network design and layout, underground conduit, manhole/hand hole, building entrance and riser facilities, utility, road and crossings and other complex issues.
- Generates design documentation including optical layout of terminal equipment, rack elevation drawings, list of material, and equipment provisioning settings.
- Directly supports System Design, Installation, Operations and Maintenance.
- Working on many concurrent projects while meeting deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Candidates must possess the ability to meet or exceed J6 goals while maintaining quality standards, controlling expenses, and following DoD directives and practices.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- At least 10 years’ experience with Fiber Installation (Installing of Inside/Outside Cable and Fiber Infrastructure)
- Possess industry recognized fiber-optic certification to include:
- Fiber Optic Association (FOA) Certified Premises Cabling Technician (CPCT) certification (preferred), FOA Certified Fiber Optic Technician (CFOT), Electronic Technicians Association (ETA) Fiber Optics Designer (FOD), ETA Fiber Optics Installer (FOI), ETA Fiber Optics Technician (FOT), or Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) Installer2, Fiber-Optic.
- Willing and able to deploy OCONUS
- Current/Active Secret Clearance