InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Field Engineer Lead and Planner in Bagram, Afghanistan for a Task Order providing a Communications Engineering and Installation (EI) capability to forward deployed United States Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) forces. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED. The Field Engineer Lead shall be responsible for:
- the design and layout of telecommunications network to include aerial, buried and underground Fiber network design and layout, underground conduit, manhole/hand hole, building entrance and riser facilities, utility, road and crossings and other complex issues.
- Candidates must possess the ability to meet or exceed J6 goals while maintaining quality standards, controlling expenses, and following DoD directives and practices.
- Position provides terminal system engineering for optical networks.
- Supports all existing, new and upgraded fiber optic communication systems.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- BS Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience with fiber installation (Installing of Inside/Outside Cable and Fiber Infrastructure)
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Excel, and other computer design tools.
- At least 5 years of experience in system engineering of communication systems / optical networks.
- Possess industry recognized fiber-optic certification to include:
- Fiber Optic Association (FOA) Certified Premises Cabling Technician (CPCT) certification (preferred), FOA Certified Fiber Optic Technician (CFOT), Electronic Technicians Association (ETA) Fiber Optics Designer (FOD), ETA Fiber Optics Installer (FOI), ETA Fiber Optics Technician (FOT), or Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) Installer2, Fiber-Optic.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple project priorities are essential.
- Willing and able to deploy OCONUS
- Current/Active Secret Clearance