InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Budget & Resource Management Analyst to work on our client site in McLean, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Develop and maintain tracking systems for financial expenditures and spend plans.
- Develop and maintain internal SOP's; answer internal and external action items and tasking's related to business functions, including but not limited budget and resource management.
- Manage accountable property and other budget and financial records.
- Assist with budget execution activities, including Unliquidated Obligation cleanup and other audit related tasks, spend plan management, and travel/training tracking.
- Develop process maps and policies to assist with process improvement efforts for administering support. Conduct after action reviews for projects.
- Perform research or analysis tasks, typically involving the collection of a variety of data on a topic or situation; reviews precedents; recommends course of action.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the IC and highly skilled in the functional areas that support integration activities such as integrating plans, resources and activities of multiple disciplines to execute administrative and operational support functions; and anticipating and resolving systemic business operation issues and problems.
- Demonstrated professional experience in developing and maintaining tracking systems for financial expenditures, internal and external action items and tasking's, accountable property, employee accounts and accesses.
- Demonstrated experience with handling and delegating competing priorities, the ability to assess the significance of current developments, and the capability to brief senior level personnel in a dynamically changing environment.
- Experience with ODNI BASIS and COGNOS tools is desired but not required.
- Ability to edit details on wikis, blogs, and sites including but not limited to lntellipedia, Spyspace, and Sharepoint.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.