InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Executive Secretariat to work on our client site in McLean, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Activities include long term scheduling of meetings; identifying and researching topics for each monthly meeting; assigning points of contact for presentations (both internal and external); setting up the event to include access to the facility(s), meeting room preparation, developing and vetting the briefing before the IC, preparing briefing slides and ensuring proper documentation and read-ahead materials for all participants are distributed; following up on outstanding issues or tasking's; and the actual facilitation of the meeting.
- Additional responsibilities include making arrangements for Federal meetings as well as scheduling, preparing agendas for, and conducting monthly IC Council Executive meetings and other meetings as directed.
- Provide support to the Front Office with regard to tasking's; log tasking into system(s), forward tasking to appropriate subject matter expert, and track the tasking through completion including front office review and final response to originator.
- The Front Office support in creating, processing, and coordinating the composition of products for hard copy and electronic publication and dissemination. Work will include editing, proofreading, formatting, providing quality control, etc. Documentation work includes ensuring consistency in organization, style, and readability.
- .Demonstrated knowledge of the mission of the IC, and an understanding of its relationships to the IC Council and its subcommittees.
- Demonstrated Executive Secretariat, staff officer, task management, etc. experience. Demonstrated expertise reviewing reports/presentations for classification, grammatical errors, and quality assurance and provide substantive edits for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in determining, identifying, and evaluating developments that affect the future human capital environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ODNI and other relevant Executive Branch statutory authorities and policy development processes relating to Human Capital and workforce issues.
- General knowledge of Executive Orders, Presidential Decision Directives, National Security Presidential Directives, National Security Council directives, and other interagency directives covering IC human capital activities, and their implications for the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Intelligence Program (NIP) and its component organizations, and knowledge of the NIP performance management system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of: (a) National Intelligence Strategy the Enterprise Objective, (b) IC Five Year Strategic Human Capital Plan and the mechanisms for its implementation, and (c) strategic human capital metrics used to assess overall progress in implementing the Strategic Human Capital Plan.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.