InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Network Systems Administrator for an exciting mission in support of the US Army Intelligence Security Command at Fort Meade, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS A TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Network Systems Administrator will provide analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks. The Network Systems Administrator will provide the below network administration and engineering services:
- Local Area Network (LAN) & Campus Area Network (CAN) Engineering
- Coordination of system maintenance, monitoring and installation of multiple WAN/LAN environments encompassing multiple specializations, platforms and technologies.
- Assist with research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network infrastructure and/or components.
- Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software.
- Develop and maintain a road map for capabilities, operations, and technologies.
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation.
- Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
- Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance and reliability of the network.
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices.
- Follows all Customer network security processes and procedures, ensures compliance with all Government policies.
- Represent customer requirements in tech exchanges with other DOD agencies.
- Perform site surveys to new installations and technology refresh.
- Develop and maintain network architecture diagrams.
Daily responsibilities will include but not limited to updating CISCO IOS, configurations, access list, and applying STIGs.
- MUST POSSESS A TS/SCI CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline directly related plus one (1) year of relevant experience, OR Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline directly related plus two (2) years general experience, OR Three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Requires Baseline certification Security+ ce and CCNA or CCNA-Security certification
2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.