InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Mid-Level Resource Management to work on our client site in Reston, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Assist with resource management and administrative tasks.
- Document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses.
- Record interagency agreements
- Maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operation Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or related field. Candidates may have Associate degree in similar fields with 5 years of experience.
- Successfully applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products;
- Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).