InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Senior Competencies & Performance Management Support to work on our client site in McLean, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IC to include but not limited to organizations, relationships, and practices
- Demonstrated ability to operate on both classified and unclassified IT systems without data spillage.
- Knowledge of Human Capital and Human Resources
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills to include accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively, and efficiently within a diverse, creative, and often fast-paced project team environment and to efficiently prioritize competing requirements, and manage time, technical, and administrative resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer mission and understanding of its relationships to the IC Council and its subcommittees
- Bachelors degree with 13 years of experience in IO Psychology or an advanced degree from an accredited institution with 10 years work experience in IO Psychology.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Expertise in industrial operational (IO) psychology, competency development, and performance management. Senior level knowledge of the IC elements, understanding of the intelligence cycle, and familiarity of human capital disciplines.
- Expertise in competency development, career development, and performance management and competency based expertise as it applies across the entire spectrum of human capital life cycle activities.
- Demonstrated professional resources (SHRM, Gartner, etc.) and knowledge of related efforts in the IC elements, federal government, and in the IO psychology professional community.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.