InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Configuration Manager for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Configuration Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Maintain baseline images for all AIS and Network devices IAW DoD and Army baseline configuration
- Ensure all systems are configured to the minimum-security baseline in accordance with AR 25-2 and local policy
- Apply engineering and analytical disciplines to identify, document, and verify the functional, performance, and physical characteristics of systems and associated systems, to control changes and nonconformance, and to track actual configurations of systems and platforms
- Provide support that includes all activities related to CM planning, baseline management, configuration identification, configuration audits, formal reviews, engineering changes, and configuration management records and reports; and the use of automated tools to perform these functions
- Synchronize and incorporate all TTPs and SOP documentation into the CM process.
- Maintain all CM in compliance with supported network architecture
- Ensure 95% of the site’s hardware and software and network infrastructure are covered by a valid accreditation IAW DoD Risk Management Framework and input into the Configuration Management Database (CMDB, also maintain a 95% uptime rate of CND Lab environments used for testing, training, and other CM functions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with 7+ years’ related experience
- Experience using Remedy ITSM to track all installation, changes, and repair history or as required IAW with approved Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Process Plan and SOP
- Must have CND experience to configure and maintain lab environments to support testing for Computer Network Defense (CND) applications, device configuration, and training analysts.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Willing to travel as required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- IAT level 2, or higher, certification preferred.