InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Security Engineer for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Plan and execute in coordination with multiple units and organizations with special consideration for the US Army war-fighting mission
- Support a series of Army, Joint, and Combined experiments, demonstrations and exercises that will help define the concepts, requirements, doctrine and equipment for the continued transformation of the Army Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations (OCO/DCO) capabilities.
- Ensure all systems are configured to the minimum-security baseline
- Ensure that all applicable IA Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) are applied prior to the suspense date and reports actions taken through designated reporting channels
- Work with Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), and assist with the functional support for assessments and authorizations and documentation of all Information Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT.
- Install DOD approved anti-virus software on all information systems and ensure that all equipment is configured in accordance with Army baseline requirements
- Protect and defend the information systems in accordance with Army policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with 7+ years’ related experience
- Experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience to include: utilizing the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to record RMF activities such as control implementation of Control Families, that consist of approximately 400 Security Controls
- Ability to ensure all information systems are configured in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), applicable patches, and other cybersecurity requirements.
- Experience with Hercules, SCCM (or similar) to provide patches and IAVA fixes to computer attached to the network
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must have an active IAT level 3 certification
- Willing to travel as required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience supporting the US Army war-fighting mission.