InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Plan and execute in coordination with multiple units and organizations with special consideration for the US Army war-fighting mission
- Support a series of Army, Joint, and Combined experiments, demonstrations and exercises that will help define the concepts, requirements, doctrine and equipment for the continued transformation of the Army Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations (OCO/DCO) capabilities.
- Support the preparation and/or review of miscellaneous report formats provided to senior level management which contain execution and budget year data.
- Identify and correct financial problems, make recommendations, and prepare processes and tools to prevent and correct financial and accounting errors.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with 3+ years’ related experience
- Experience providing methods, processes, and tools to strive for cost, schedule, and performance efficiencies
- Experience preparing and/or reviewing detailed cost analyses
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Willing to travel as required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Financial experience supporting the US Army war-fighting mission.
- Proficient with: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access), Acquisition Management Automated System (AMAS), Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2), intranet Resource Allocation and Planning System (iRAPS), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Standard Army Finance Information System (STANFINS), Program Budget and Accounting System (PBAS), Army Knowledge On-line (AKO), Program Optimization & Budget Evaluation (PROBE), Procurement and R&D (P&R) Forms - Army Budget Data Base, Database Commitment Accounting System (DBCAS), Select and Native Programming – Information Technology (SNAP-IT), wInsight, System Evaluations and Estimation of Resources Software Estimation Model (SEER/SEM), SEER Hardware (SEER-H), Parametric Review of Information for Costing and Evaluation (PRICE), Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool (ACE-IT), Acquisition Portal and associated acquisition/financial applications, Government Funding Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).