InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Analyst for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Program Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Plan and execute in coordination with multiple units and organizations with special consideration for the US Army war-fighting mission
- Support a series of Army, Joint, and Combined experiments, demonstrations and exercises that will help define the concepts, requirements, doctrine and equipment for the continued transformation of the Army Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations (OCO/DCO) capabilities.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with 5+ years’ related experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Analyst experience supporting the US Army war-fighting mission.
- Willing to travel as required.