InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Identify, assess, evaluate, establish, execute, and maintain adaptable, flexible, scalable, and reliable advanced OCO/DCO and OSINT capabilities.
- 7+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree from an accredited university; 10+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree. Must have degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field.
- Ability to install and modify UNIX/Solaris operating system, application, and terminal emulation software
- Must have IAT level II certification
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Willing to travel as required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous US Army Cyber Command experience
- Experience with establishing and maintaining a test and evaluation environment for assessment of advanced capabilities against live data