InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Responsible for managing Contractor employees and their work
- Have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters
- Perform all managerial duties necessary for the successful performance of the contract.
- 20+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Be knowledgeable in all aspects of project operations
- Experience in personnel management and management of large projects
- Must have prior senior experience in the Intelligence, Signal, and/or Cyber mission area.
- PMP Certified, AND Military Educations Level (MEL) 4 qualified.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Willing to travel as required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous US Army Cyber Command experience