InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Data Scientist for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. The Data Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Employ techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science, in particular from the subdomains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization.
- 10+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree from an accredited university; 14+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree. Degree MUST BE in Data Science or equivalent field.
- Must have proven experience with mathematics, statistics, information science and/or computer science.
- Experience with Machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Willing to travel as required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous US Army Cyber Command experience