InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Architect for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support Services supporting ARCYBER. An ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE is required. The Systems Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to ARCYBER in accordance with (IAW) standards
- Provide support to the development of system architectures, and the associated data products needed for initialization of the Army Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations (OCO/DCO), OSINT, and related technologies.
- 10+ years’ experience with a PhD from an accredited university; 14+ years’ experience with a Master’s Degree. Degree MUST BE in Hard Science.
- IAT level II certification required
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Willing to travel as required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous US Army Cyber Command experience