InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Video Teleconference Support Engineer for a Task Order providing program and project management; engineering and technical support, systems integration, and mission planning subject matter expertise required by the United States Army Pacific (USARPAC) G6 Command and Control Information Network (C&IN) Section in support of the Theater Army Service Component Command (ASCC) mission command functions. An ACTIVE SECRET security clearance is required.
- Work closely with customer network engineers and other technical staff regarding technical planning, net-work design, bandwidth, and QOS considerations.
- Provide expertise and recommendations with regard to planning for future enhancements to the customer's video conferencing capabilities; such as MCU's, Gateways, Gatekeepers, System management, Conference scheduling, Enterprise solutions and collaborative technologies.
- Performs hardware/software analysis to provide comparative data of performance characteristics and suitability within the existing systems environment..
- Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved system availability and performance.
- Prepares technical documentation for the integration of new VTC technologies into existing infrastructure.
- Prepare integration strategies and plan for integration of new VTC technologies into existing infrastructure.
- Manages the integration of new VTC technologies; Assess the maintenance and support requirements for the VTC technologies.
- Review current VTC implementation and operations and develop strategy recommendations for integration of new technology and for providing user support and maintenance.
- Develop recommendations for Concept of Operations (CONOPs) and for USARPAC VTC programs as dictated by senior USARPAC leaders.
- Monitoring the VTC network/architecture throughout USARPAC Theater of operations. Maintain current training on the VTC equipment.
- Provide customer training on new installations.
- Serve as lead VTC engineer in planning, implementation and project installation as required.
- Communicates with subordinate commands and other military agencies to coordinate VTCs. Research and procure VTC equipment when directed.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must have a MS Degree, or PhD (typically in an engineering or scientific discipline).
- More than 15 years of related experience, with some in a management role.
- Degree and years’ experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree and at least 25 years’ experience.
- Proven experience to include Install and operate video teleconference equipment to include: end points, gateways, gatekeepers, MCUs, and enterprise equipment. Troubleshooting of IP and ISDN based VTC equipment.
- Experience with networks and architecture throughout USARPAC
- Willing and able to Deploy to provide on-site technical support for installation of VTC equipment when directed.
- Must hold an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance.