InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Spectrum Support SME I for a Task Order providing program and project management; engineering and technical support, systems integration, and mission planning subject matter expertise required by the United States Army Pacific (USARPAC) G6 Command and Control Information Network (C&IN) Section in support of the Theater Army Service Component Command (ASCC) mission command functions. An ACTIVE TOP SECRET security clearance is required.
- Works under guidelines established by supervisor. Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, features, possible solutions, etc.
- Applicable functional areas include systems engineering, network engineering, acquisition management, business process reengineering, specialty engineering (e.g., communications, systems safety, quality assurance, test and evaluation, human factors, reliability and maintainability, systems security etc.), organizational planning, financial management, acquisition logistics, configuration and data information systems, and support or program management.
- Performs routine assignments associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria as they apply to the technical or administrative discipline relating to the task.
- Using prescribed methods and information supplied, prepares draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions.
- Reviews final draft documents for conformity to requirements and completeness. Maintains management files.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must have a High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Must have 10 years’ experience within the last 15 years supporting Satellite, Spectrum and frequency management matters affecting the integration of Army and Joint functional systems into the theater Army’s network architecture.
- Coordinating submission of government approved satellite access requests to the supported GCC J-6 satellite manager for single channel Ultra High Frequency (UHF), Super High Frequency (SHF), and Extremely High Frequency (EHF) Global Broadcast System (GBS) and Commercial SATCOM operations.
- Must have 3 years of experience reviewing Army, joint, and alliance doctrine for emerging concepts in satellite communication, spectrum and frequency management for theater Army information systems.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET security clearance.