InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a SharePoint Architect for a Task Order provide Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) and Knowledge Management (KM) services supporting ARCYBER. Work location will be Ft. Meade, or option of Ft. Belvoir, with travel to Ft. Meade or Belvoir, and Ft. Gordon, GA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Analyze business requirements to recommend solutions using SharePoint.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must have an understanding of what functionality SharePoint can provide, the types of configurations that’s available, the limitations of the functionality, and what can be achieved through customization.
- Must have a broad understanding of SharePoint’s foundational technologies (IIS, ASP.NET, and Active Directory) and knowledge on how to integrate SharePoint with other systems.
- Must be familiar with best practice approaches in defining a strategy for SharePoint and other common tasks such as migration.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification.
- Willing to travel within National Capital Region (NCR), (Locations to include Ft. Meade, MD, Ft. Belvoir, VA, and Ft. Gordon, GA)
- Must hold an active TS/SCI clearance.