Data Transformation Engineer (ETL)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Data Transformation Engineer to work at our Manassas, Va. location. The candidate will perform the following responsibilities: Design and develop data transformation and ETL capabilities using a variety of tools include Ab Initio. Candidate will work with functional development teams to determine available data to meet application requirements then develop ETL processes to transfer/transform the data into a suitable format for application consumption. The candidate will also develop suitable queries from the available data to support applications. An ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE is required.
• Strong understanding of database query and data transformation.
• BS/BA + 2 yrs experience required (substitute Masters for 2 yrs/Phd for 4 yrs))
• Experience with legacy database engineering and migration to include ETL.
• Excellent organizational and reporting abilities.
• Ability to work under general supervision and communicate clearly with both peers and superiors.
• Energetic and friendly personality.
• Effective communicator, both orally and in written form.
• Must be familiar with developing Oracle database queries
Experience working with Linux command line utilities
• Experience with enterprise database systems based on Oracle.
• Experience with enterprise ETL tools (Ab Initio highly preferred)
• Experience architecting data solutions for both real time services and business intelligence
• Experience with training, learning management, and personnel (Peoplesoft) data solutions.
• Experience and functional knowledge working with Army personnel and training data.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.